Magic Site FAQs
How our web design process works.
How Does It Work?
Step 1: DREAMING: Click/Tap the Get Started button and let us know your needs.
Step 2: FAIRY DUST: We will send you our questions and get to work on your beautiful, custom website.
Step 3: MAGIC: Appx. 20 days later you will review the draft and send your revisions. Once we receive your revisions, update your website, and your account is paid in full, your site will be live in 24-48 hours! If you will be using one of our maintenance plans, it will need to be activated within 30 days of your build start date or when your site goes live; whichever comes first.
I don't have a current website address. What should I do?
You will need a domain and hosting account. If you choose one of our maintenance plans, a domain name will be included. You’ll also be asked to specify your desired URL – you can use Domize.com to explore your options and make sure the URL you want is available.
How fast will my site be live?
How many revisions will I get?
Do you offer any and every font?
What if I don't know what colors or fonts I need?
What if I already have a website?
Unlimited Content Updates
Revisions & Additions
Once your new site is live, if you choose one of our maintenance plans, your website will be updated regularly and kept safe and secure. If you need something added to your website such as text, a photo, or a new page, team member or service or anything else content related, just let us know. It’s all part of your plan (when you choose the Magic Plan or the Fairy Dust Plan)!
Our plans incorporate a little bit of fairy dust and whole lot of magic. Choose the one that’s just right for you.
How do I know what pages to add?
What about Privacy Laws?
What does your support include and what does it not include?
Our Maintenance Plans vary so depending on the plan you have chose the following may be supported:
- Content updates (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- New pages, within reason (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- New content sections, within reason (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Troubleshooting issues not related to third party plugins
- Installing most plugins and making sure they show up properly on your website (premium plugins at your own expense) (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding photos (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding an eCommerce plugin to your site along with the pages it requires to function (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding a membership plugin to your site along with the pages it requires to function (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding blogs to your site, editing, formatting, adding keywords, etc. (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Plugin configuration (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Approving the members that join your website (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Configuring shipping, taxes, adding, categories, inventory, products or payment gateways (other than Stripe) in your e-commerce plugin
- Adding listings (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding resources (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding articles (only with the Magic Plan & Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding calendar events (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding a gallery of photos (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
- Adding products (only with the Fairy Dust Plan)
Our Maintenance Plans do NOT Support:
- Custom coding
- Custom graphics or print graphics
- Writing blogs
- Managing features or anything to do with third party plugins
We have found that the best email provider is Google Suite for Business. Setting up Google Suite for Business can be a fairly complicated process. If you would like us to set this up for you, we would be happy to. This service has a $20 setup fee and you will be billed appx. $5 per email address directly from Google. You’ll get to choose the prefix, and your site’s URL will serve as the email suffix. (This is an awesome way to help your business function professionally!) You will be entirely responsible for managing your email account and inbox once we finish setting it up, but we are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding this process. If you would like us to manage it for you, that service is available at our regular hourly rate.
Plugins Offer Unique Features
We’ll help you install and activate plugins
Plugins & Coding:
Plugins offer fun and unique features that will add to the functionality and usability of your website for you and your end user. We will help you install and activate plugins and share our recommendations with you. You will be responsible for configuring the plugins, and for managing and utilizing any features they may bring to your site.
Will you install any plugins that are available for WordPress?
Do you do custom coding?
Can I choose premium/pro plugins for my website?
Upgrading & Additional Services:
Our Magic Site is perfect for you if you need a dynamic website at an affordable price that will grow and change as your business does. If you need extra support, such as e-commerce, content writing help, membership management, or other features one of our maintenance plans may be perfect for your growing site. If you need additional services for your site that are not included in one of our maintenance plans, we can help you for our regular hourly fee.
Communication & Requests:
When you submit a request for help, please do not submit another request ticket until we have fully resolved and finished the requests in your first ticket. We try to respond to support requests as quickly as possible, but please try to submit any time-sensitive content revisions as early as possible. We cannot commit to rushed support or client-set deadlines.
Pricing, Ownership, refunds, and cancellation details.
Our Magic Site is perfect for you if you need a dynamic website at an affordable price that will grow and change as your business does.
The cost of your website will depend on how many pages are needed, if you have an existing site, how many posts, if you need a gallery, e-commerce, membership, etc. A simple, straightforward site will have a fee of:
- Up to five pages – $299 setup fee
- Up to ten pages – $399 setup fee
- Up to fifteen pages – $499 setup fee
Anything other than a straightforward site may require a custom quote.
You will be billed for your Magic Site once we have established a path forward. Your site can be paid for in three payments, one-third at the beginning, one-third after the first draft, and the final third would be due just before taking the site live. If we will be hosting your website through one of our maintenance plans, your subscription will be due within 30 days of the site build start date, or upon taking the site live; whichever comes first.
What about hosting or a domain address?
What happens if I stop paying for my maintenance plan?
What if my credit card expired and I forgot to update?
What if I want to cancel?
If we are hosting your website through one of our maintenance plans and you wish to cancel your plan we will be sad to see you go. Your site will remain intact and functional for the duration of the period you have already paid for. After that period your site will go down, and you will have 30 days to restore your site if desired.
What if I want to keep my website?
What if I change my mind after I start the Magic Site process?
Blazing Fast Hosting Included
Low Monthly Cost
Privacy Registration Included
We're Here To Support You
Fast Start Up
Ready to Begin?
If our Magic Site looks perfect for you, then why wait? Begin the next step by contacting us, let us know your preferences, and let the fairy dust fly! Be sure to look over our maintenance plans to find which one will be perfect for you.