What To Expect with Logo Design
- After purchasing our logo design package, the client will present us with a specific vision (i.e. Other logos they admire, specific colors, etc.) for what they want their logo to look like and we will present the client with that vision.
- Two revisions are included; beyond that there will be an an additional $125/hour revision process until design needs are met. OR we will amicably part ways and no further fees will be invoiced. Client will take as-is files with them upon ending of contract.
What is included:
- Print and web files (.eps, .png, etc. formats)
- Social media avatar
- Client owns the logo and all files associated with it.
What’s expected of the client:
- Established point(s) of contact/stakeholders who can make final decisions regarding the logo.
- Provide reply in a timely manner. Delays in this process will delay the completion of the website project.
- Understanding that we do not do “emergency”, rush, or last-minute changes.
- Understanding that logo development/creativity require time.
Extra Website Options:
If you need blog posts moved from one site to the other, content written for your website, a domain, hosting for either/both your email and website, e-commerce, a gallery or portfolio moved or set up, graphic design, a membership plugin, or ongoing SEO work done, we can do all of these things and more for you. Please visit our services page and contact us to find out more.