- Call-to-action button in header navigation.
- Testimonial page highlights customer satisfaction.
- Careers page makes it easy to view job descriptions.
- Animated number counter in footer.
- Call-to-action buttons throughout site.
- Subtle links to member section in top navigation section.
- Animation & hover effects throughout site.
Heartland Lawns old site was desperately in need of an updated, easy-to-navigate, and clean design. It also wasn’t responsive on mobile, which made site awkward to navigate and the text almost impossibly small to read on phone and tablet-sized devices.
The primary purpose of Heartland Lawns’ website is to inform visitors about their services, and then to encourage their visitors to get in touch and request a free estimate. For this reason, the bottom of each page includes a call-to-action section which encourages the visitor to either learn more or to request a free estimate.
Heartland Lawns is a popular and well-respected Omaha lawn company, and their customer’s reviews on Google reflected that. This social proof is a great way to prove trustworthiness to new visitors, so at the bottom of their website’s Reviews page we encouraged visitors to check those reviews out.
Thoughtful typography is an important part of a website’s character and branding. For Heartland Lawns’ new site we chose a strong sans-serif title font which complemented their logo, as well as an easy-to-read body font.