People all over the world contract VAs daily on a short or long-term basis to help them with routine tasks and special projects. As a busy professional, you need more time to focus on the things that you do best. Let your Virtual Assistant focus on the rest.
Some examples of the various industries that are using virtual assistants are:
- Realtors – You need flyers to show off your listings! There are several sample flyers in the links on the left side of the page.
- Therapists – Your Virtual Assistant will set up an automatic online calendar for you that is HIPAA secure and very private. Your clients will be automatically emailed the day before their appointments. Your VA will also manage print technology like business cards and brochures.
- Dentists – VA’s provide a simple after-hours service that is ideal for a dentist. If you’re interested get in touch to learn all about it.
- Physicians – We do transcription from both voice files and written files.
- Writers – A Virtual Assistant will proofread, format, schedule book signings, work with publishers and manage all of your social media needs.
- Professional Speakers – Some VA’s love to create presentations on PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi.
- Churches – To connect with their communities, churches need interactive websites and social media outreach.
- Life or Professional Coaches – Your VA can help you with scheduling clients, speaking engagements, email as well as voicemail management.
- Salon Owners – A Virtual Assistant can set up a website to show off your awesome portfolio and help you increase your salon’s customer base.
- CPAs – Help with data entry, bookkeeping and much more allow a CPA to stay on top of their busy office tasks.
- We even assist other Virtual Assistants with their own clients and day-to-day operations.
The list is practically endless because anyone can use a VA. Let your VA manage the burden of your administrative tasks. We look forward to hearing from you!